Paper.io: Unlocking all Skins and Removing Ads, Have you ever wanted to change the way your avatar looks when playing Paper.io? Can it actually be done in the first place? Well, guess what, yes you can. There is actually a wide range of different skins that you can unlock to change your avatar. You can use these skins to look different from the other players.
In this article, we will cover different types of skins that you could unlock in Paper.io, and how you can unlock them. Hopefully, you will get inspired and decide to change your avatar after reading this article.
There are many types of skins that you can collect in Paper.io. From animals to vehicles, each skin has its own conditions to be unlocked.
Here are some of them:
- Moose: you have to cover at least 10% of the gaming board only in one play. It means that other players cannot kill you.
- Elephant: you have to cover at least 25% of the gaming board only in one play.
- Giraffe: you have to cover at least 50% of the gaming board only in one play.
- Hippo: you have to cover at least 80% of the gaming board only in one play.
- Unicorn: you have to cover 100% of the gaming board only in one play. This might be hard but think about a unicorn as your avatar. How cool is that?
- Cheeseburger: this is the easiest skin to unlock, as you only have to play at least once to unlock it.
- Box truck: you need to play the game three days, meaning that you may log in and out of the game as long as you are checking in for three days in a row.
- Airplane: instead of three days, you need to do it seven days in a row to unlock this skin.
- Duck: you have to kill 10 players only in one play.
- Pig: you have to kill 25 players only in one play.
- Tank: you have to kill 50 players only in one play.
There are still many other skins that you could go for, like a car, police car, and mammoth. You can see the list in the game. The toughest one to unlock would probably be the police car skin, as you need to cover 50% of the gaming board without killing anyone in the process at all. While this may sound quite tricky, actually you could do this by waiting for the other players to kill each other. But you would need all the patience in the world though.
Remove Ads From Paper.io
Free games and advertisements are two sides of a coin. You can not separate from each other. When we play free-to-play games, including Paper.io, we should be ready to deal with advertisements that keep popping out from time to time. This is actually a normal thing. That is the only way the game developers could gain the money from after all. Nonetheless, many people may get disturbed by these advertisements. Not only that they compromise their playing rhythm, but also they consume their data plan.
In case you are looking for a way to lose these ads while playing, actually, you can simply turn on the airplane mode of your phone and continue playing. This will set you off of the internet and, as a result, the ads will disappear. But Paper.io is an online game, so can this be done? Yes, it can. When you turn your internet off, the ones you will go against would be the artificial intelligence players instead of real humans. Want to know the best part? That does not reduce the sensation of going against tricky opponents! So, you still need to employ your best strategy to win the game.
Are You Ready to Conquer?
Have you decided which Paper.io skin you want to apply to your avatar yet? Whichever you choose, be prepared to meet the requirements to unlock it. You can get Paper.io unlock skins in below. Some might be trickier than others, but they will worth your effort. The best skins are the toughest ones to achieve after all. So, now you are ready to start your journey as the king of Paper.io. Good luck!